shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Can You Help Me?

1. Can You Help Me?

I have some pics from when we met an internet friend at the Rain Forest Cafe in Down Town Disney that I want to scrap. I bought Amy's Moraccon Bazaar Kit, the papers will be great but I want animal 'stickers.' Not cartoony, real looking. Things like apes, elephants, parrots, frogs etc. I have done a million searches and have come up empty handed. I have this vision in my head and can't seem to let it go! Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    *Wen*

All I have are a few animals in my Zoo Bound Kit. They may be a little cartoony though oppose to real life. I really haven't seen a lot out there. Wish I could be of better help. Good luck.

Hugs,
    Theresa

I second Theresa's "Zoo Bound" kit. It is wonderful and you will play with it again and again.

Do you have any animal photos that you can extract from photos, that might help you if you don't mind doing extractions.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

I agree with Elaine, you could do extractions of animals. I haven't see anything that has really 'real' looking animals in it. Theresa's Zoo Bound kit is wonderful, though. You should check it out.

You can create your own stickers if you can't find any that suits your page.

Can you tell me what program do you use, i.e. Photoshop or PSP?

I can walk you through on how to create your own stickers.

7. I have PSP X2. That would be nice if you could tell me how to do it.
    I totally forgot about this, lol.
    *Wen*

If you use PSP do an internet search ( I use google) and search for PSP tubes...once you download them you can use them like elements.