shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Christmas Village?

Christmas Village?

Just wondering if any of our community members put up a christmas village? Have you finished it yet? If so, can you share some pics in the Gallery?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I don't put mine up as I really don't have room now. But I love these. Let's see those pics.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

I have a little one on top of my kitchen cabinets. Great idea for a picture!!

Jennifer

We have a pretty nice one...I uploaded a few pics of it in the gallery

full view
    right side
    left side

I look forward to seeing any other displays! :) Thanks for taking a look! :)
    Last edited by jburkhart; 12-08-2006 at 06:59 PM.
    Michaele

Gorgeous Michaele! Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a nice collection.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Not me but my neighbors have their entire front room (which is a large room) filled with tables pushed together and this massive village which is all lit up and just amazing! The first time I saw it I was ina awe!

I had one when I was yunger and lived at home. Now though I dont have that sort of thing. I have enough to decorate my tree with snowmen and thats it. i still have some collecting to go.