shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: are you sick of me yet?? LOL

Hybrid View

1. are you sick of me yet?? LOL

better not answer that.......... ;)

can anyone recomend a site for PSP tutorials? That way I don't have to keep inundating you all with my questions.....(did I mention that I was semi-new to PSP when I joined GDS??)........ I'm looking for "how to" tuts, like how to get the "torn paper" look. I wanted to use it for the sketch challenge but couldn't figure out how to get that effect.

Thanks in advance!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

UGH this site is really slow right today. Anyway, this site has some good tutorials.

You can also do a search on google using these keywords " psp tutorials " or " scrapbook tutorials " you will find heaps of good ones
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

3. Never sick of questions! You ask a question that others want to know the questions to so thank you!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. Never tire of you...lol.. that looks like a weird word.. anyways, Phoenix is a PSP queen too if you have a particular thing you need help with :)

Patty, try this site for some links to psp tutorials. Here are some png overlays to create torn edges that will work in psp. Hope this helps.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

6. Thank you ladies for all of your help!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN