shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Please take two seconds...

Please take two seconds...

To visit this website and send a card for free to our troops. The card designs were made by youngsters all around the United States. http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html
    Last edited by HollyS; 12-06-2006 at 03:45 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting this website. I sent my card and will be forwarding the address to my friends.

Judy

Thank you for posting the link Holly!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Ok done. thanks for sharing. Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

that was so easy.. thanks Holly for that thread.. I copied it and sent it out in email to !

6. Wonderful, I had received this from a dear friend with a son overseas and have sent it to all in my address book also. Thanks for continuing this link for all to send some Holiday wishes.

I sent a card even though I am from the UK,, I think any word of encouragement and cheer is good when you are away from home and family at Christmas

just a quick bump...

9. Thanks for that!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC