shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Renaming Links

Renaming Links

How do you rename a link? Ya know, when you put a gallery link in a fourm thread, so many people have it renamed to the layout name. How do you do that? I know that I have read how to do it, but I can't find the thread it was on now.

Thanks!
    Erin

All you need to do is type the name that you want to use for the layout. Then, highlight that name. Then click the little icon that has the world with the link under it (it's right under the smilie icon). You'll see the URL box. Paste the URL(link) of your layout. Click OK and you're good to go.

Like this:

After you click the Insert Link icon, you'll see this box
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Hé thanks for that clear explanation ! I didn't have a clue on how to do this (not that I ever bothered to find out LOL) !

Nice tutorial, Daffy! I can only imagine what your goDigitalClass must be like!! :)

great job on this tutorial Daphne...thank you for sharing and making it so clear for all of us.

Thank you very much! I was discover only the 1/2 part of this

Great tutorial Daphne, I love linking this way and with your photos on the tutorial it'll make it so much easier for those that didn't know how to do this.
    Now you'll have to do one on keywords and linking to the GDS store for the credits of kits. LOL
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Thank you so much!! That makes it so easy to understand!
    Erin

9. Quote Originally Posted by emst View Post
    Now you'll have to do one on keywords and linking to the GDS store for the credits of kits. LOL
    I saw somewhere how to do this but for the life of me I can't remember where. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    *Wen*