shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help With Curved Text

Help With Curved Text

Does anyone know how to make curved Text. Not the normal one whereyou do it using elipse. but the wave type curved text if that makes sense?

It depends what program you use! I use psp and draw a wavy line using the pen, set as vector, then do the same as when using a shape.

Not sure if that makes sense or not!!!

I think you are a PSP user, but the process would be the same in PS. Not sure about PSE. :)

Yup I use psp.
    I played with it a bit today couldn't get the words to show right or not all squished up so I'll try again later

It sounds as though you need to adjust the 'kerning' amount when using the text tool to spread the words out more and stop them being squished.

Have just noticed that you have Hello - I will re-install it on my new hard drive and will add you - I am twirlyjoybelle - maybe I can help you on there easier.

There is a site tutorial (link at the top of the page) but it doesn't go into editing your text to fit on the curve.