shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Canada!

Hybrid View

Hello from Canada!

Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I am lucky member #1000 here!! I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada and I am a SAHM to my 6 year old son...who is usually the focus of most of my scrapbooking :) Not sure what else you would like to know so feel free to ask me anything :)

Amy

Layout Team Member - Scrapbooker's Playground
    Creative Team - Bella Gypsy - designs by Tabatha Reed
    Creative Team - Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Ideas Blog

Hi Amy and Welcome to GDS! Hmmm... let's see what can I be nosey about... ummm ... ever been in jail? hehe? Ok, if not then... how about are you planning on having anymore munchkins? Nosey enough...lol... geez, now I prolly scared you off !

Welcome from another Canadian! I grew up in Sarnia, and now live in Elora, which is about a half an hour north of Guelph. I'm sure you know where all those places are!! Anyways, enjoy your stay here... it's a very friendly place!!!

Steph

HAHA naaah I don't scare off that easily debra :)
    Hmm let's see...no I haven't been in jail but I have been in a jail if that makes sense and yes someday I would like to have more kids :)

Layout Team Member - Scrapbooker's Playground
    Creative Team - Bella Gypsy - designs by Tabatha Reed
    Creative Team - Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Ideas Blog

Hi from another Canadian. I'm in Winnipeg (or Winterpeg as we call ourselves this time of year!)

Welcome to the GDS community. I saw one of your layouts in the gallery today and left a comment - it was awesome!

Jennifer

Hi Amy & welcome! And congrats on being #1000.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Hey Welcome to GDS! Glad you made it here. And Congrats for being the 1000th member!!! Awesome!! Also I seen your Gallery today... you have a lot of Talent in those LO's !! great work! I look forward to seeing more of you on the board! Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

8. Hi Amy and congrats on being lucky #1000!! I hope that you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to getting to know you.
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN