shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Traditions finally Released!

Christmas Traditions finally Released!

Yayyy! I have finally released my latest creations - Christmas Traditions!! This 12 x 12 Kit is full of traditional christmassy colors of red, green & gold and you'll recieve 12 textured background papers and a 47 piece element set and thats not all! There is a surprise within the zip containing 3 more papers and about 5 more element charms! The papers are in Jpg format and the elements are all in PNG format. Preview below

Here are the upclose previews...

Click here to visit the store!

I have also done up a set of QuickPages for those that dont have the time to make Layouts. Its so easy that you can complete it in just minutes!! The QuickPages are in PNG format and you just plop a photo behind them! You can add more elements and text and voila! youre finished with your layout! There are 4 in this set. Preview below

And if that isnt good enough and you want both kits??!! Do not worry, you can buy the combo pack for just $8.00!! This includes both the Christmas Traditions Kit AND the QuickPage set. Its a bargain for such a huge kit!! Preview below

I hope you all like them and I would love your comments about it here too. To celebrate this exciting kit I have also done a freebie tag for you all to enjoy! Click here to download. Preview below.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas for 2006! Enjoy!!

Hugs
    Phoenix
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Beautifully done Phoenix!

Nice kit, Phoenix!

Steph

Thanks guys

The papers in this kit are wonderful! I love the subtle textures and wonderful colours. I can finally do something with my piles of Christmas pictures!

Jennifer

looks awesome

The kit looks beautiful!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

This kit is absolutely awesome. Everyone should have it in the kits folder. I it so versatile and works with everything. Great job Phoe.xx

Wow! Hey Peeps... thanks heaps for the comments aye! Yeah Im pleased with the kit to be honest... but everytime i look at others I think to myself... Damn i wish I had done that too lol. But still Im happy.

Again thanks!

I just love these charms!