shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: I haven't fallen off the earth!

I haven't fallen off the earth!

Hi all. So sorry i have been (am being) quiet atm. With 3 kids doing different clubs, Rachel in Karate contests and gradings, Rebecca getting ready to star in Bugsy Malone and David in Beavers and Karate i am running round like a headless chicken right now. Becky's show is being done in Guildford so i will be doing a lot of traveling there soon (about a 30 minute drive each show there and back). Rachel also need to be all over the place with Karate. And David bless him just gets dragged along for the fun of it! So please don't think i was a figment of your imagination i will be back more asap!! December really is my silly month!

Glad to see you back... all that running brings back great memories....football, soccer, cub scouts... not that Hannah doesn't keep me pretty busy, it's just different when you're running 3 of em! Enjoy it, because it sure does seem to fly by.. all the sudden you wonder, hey, where in the world did the time go?

Don't be gone too long, Gill... I will miss you too much!!! :)

Steph

I can certainly relate Gill, it makes for a busy schedule with all their activities. I want to see the lo with the headless chicken falling off the earth!*nerd
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown