shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna know what the magic number is???

Wanna know what the magic number is???

1,000! Yep, that's it! We are approaching 1,000 members in our community! Wonder who that 1000th member is going to be????

I can't wait to see who it will be...!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wow, great news Holly. Anything special planned for that special member???
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

um, have to wait and see....

Um, we're getting close! 992 and counting!

I just joined,, how do I find out if it's me? lol

We're glad you found us! You are #998..... so close! At the bottom of our forum home page is the number of Members and who was the last to join.
    Last edited by HollyS; 12-04-2006 at 10:39 AM.

Oh poop,, just 2 out,, oh well,, never mind,,

Wow, only 2 to go!!!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Yaaay! Our 1000th member is MACMOMMA!!!! We are so excited for her! Please look for a PM from us on what you have won!
    Last edited by HollyS; 12-04-2006 at 07:46 AM.

WOW!! Thank you so much !!!!! I think this will be my new favourite number from now on!!!