shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Have A Winner for the Words Game

We Have A Winner for the Words Game

Wow what a list of words for this game. Didn't know there could be so many words made from the saying. Anyway to those that played and sent me their lists via email a Big Thank You for playing. Make Gwen pay for the 12 step program addiction for words.
    It took time but I did go through the lists that were sent to me and Liz aka Sexy Eyes is the winner of the $5.00 coupon for this one. She had 3886 words submitted. Congratulations Liz, I'll be sending you a PM with your coupon code.
    Second Place was Anita Street with a total of 3594.
    Thanks again for participating in the game.
    Elaine and Gwen
    Elaine My Blog
    \

woohoo...congrats to you Liz and you too Anita...you are both winners in my book. And you both will be glad to know that I was thinking of words right along with you---Elaine just would not let me submit my words. haha

Okay and I promise if I ever do something like this again I am going to see how many words you can make from like "GO". Let's see how many words we can make from that one...

Thank you all for playing our Christmas Games...and we hope that you all are having as much fun as we did getting the games together.

Nice job Anita...do you want to car pool when we attend the 12 step program? Thanks Elaine and Gwen it was a wonderful and challenging challenge. Did I have program on my list?? Ok my brain needs to rest. Brain? Was that there?

Congrats! That was a hard earned $5!!

Way to go girls. You both left me in the smoke.
    How long did it take you to submit your list?

Kathy

I quit last nite at 10 PM

7. wooohooo ... you go girl. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I quit last nite at 10 PM
    But how long to type them all up and email them? I was worried about that aspect<<<<did you have that one? LOL, I don't think I did.

You are too funny, Liz, not even saying a word. Funny girl.

Kathy

LOL...I can't believe it!! I stopped too soon! That's okay, I was driving my family batty....I even had poor little Katie coming up with words...

Congrats Liz..and yes, stop bye and give me a lift on our way to the 12 step program!

you know, the sad thing...it wasn't even the $5..it was my desire to win that caused me to go nuts...heck, Kathy and I are both SUPREMES....we could have been scrapping and getting more free kits that way!

But it was fun...and Gwen...next time yes, make it a very short phrase..please
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Anita this must have helped to keep you off of your leg at least. Tell Katie she did a great job in helping you. She'll probably be a spelling bee queen one day.
    Elaine My Blog
    \