shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blinkie Help

Blinkie Help

I am clueless when it comes to blinkies... I was hoping to add a few to my signature, but I figured I better ask how to do it since my Supreme Team one disappeared on me. Is there something I'm not doing right? I think I just went to the properties of the blinkie and added the link. Am I missing something?

Also, where do I get the GDS blinkies?

Your ST one disappeared because Beckie cleaned out her files and it was saved under her photobucket account. :)

Whenever you find a blinkie you like, just right click on it and save it to your desktop. Then, go to photobucket.com and upload your blinkies. This creates a permanent link and they will give you a IMG code that you can copy and paste into your signature.

HTH! :)

Let's see if I can help :)

Right click on the blinkie you want and save to your hard drive. Then you need to go to a photo hosting site - i use photobucket - and upload the file. Once you've uploaded it you'll see the image with 4 codes under it. Copy the IMG code (4th code) and paste it into your signature. Hit Preview Signature and you'll see it! You can then Select the code and link it if you want ... but don't have to.

Here are some GDS Blinkies - if you look around at people's signatures you may find more that you can right click and save!

Check out Debra's Signature ... she has some!

EDIT - Erin ya beat me to it! And Kelly, I'll work on your ST Blinkie!!

Beckie, pretty please...do you still have mine? I know its out there and I miss it. I promise I will put it on my photo bucket. Thanks.

Kathy

5. Whee ... I was feeling really bad last night because I couldn't figure out how to post my newly acquired blinkie. I had it saved to my computer, but had no clue how to get it to show up here.

Photo bucket is something new to me. So, now I'm off this morning to find photo bucket.

Wish me luck.

Shari aka charliesnana

Hey guys, I hope you get it! Please feel free to holler (again) if you need more help :) Can't wait to see you sportin those blinkies!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

7. Now ... to see if I did this right. My new blinkie should show up now.

Yay Shari! Looks terrific! --- I'm getting you supremes your blinkies this morning!!

Here you go ladies!

Yay, I got it!! Thank you so much!