shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: What Program Are You Using

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Photoshop

5 33.33%
  • PSP

6 40.00%
  • Other

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Using PSP or Photoshop?

Are You Using PSP or Photoshop?

Just wondering what everyone is using for their scrapping?

I first - I am using psp. I like this program - was first which I got to know and still is as almost as in the marriage - first and only, for the rest of life ;)
    Dorota

3. I use PSP as well. I would like to eventually learn PS, but I need to save up for it first....my husband used to use it, and he just keeps raving and raving about how great it is.....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I use PSP and PSE. Both are good but i think PSP has lots of good effects n stuff which makes it better than PSE. Also PSP is more user friendly and so easy to use.
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

I prefer PSP for layouts and use PS7 for designing. Although for some things in designs, I like PSP better. Just depends on what technique I'm using. I have PSE4 and like it to just do a paper tear or something quick for a layout instead of opening PS. I'm not real fond of PSE for layouts though.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

I use PSPX for layouts and when i was designing. I do have PSCS, but need to learn how to use it - am a bit stuck in my ways with PSP, so find it hard to learn another program!!

I use PSP..still got a lot of learning to do, though!
    Michaele

as beautiful as all of you all's layouts always are, I think I might have to try PSP ~ Especially if it's easier!

Technically speaking, it's PSE not PS for me, but I have both. My PS is version 6, so it is clunky, which is why I predominantely use PSE.

If you are thinking of switching, download a trial off the net and give it a test run before buying. Then you can make an informed choice as it is just as much personal as technical a decision to make!

Jennifer

10. i use psp 11 and corel graphic suite x3. (graphic suite x3 is comparable to adobe photoshop cs and adobe illustrator for fraction of the price).i love corel products!