shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Gawd... My stomach is FULL

Gawd... My stomach is FULL

Went out for dinner tonight and boy it was the yummiest dinner I have had in ages... and it wasnt even a main meal.. it was a snack meal and you should have seen the plate.. boy it was gigantic... I wonder why restaurants do that nowadays... their plates are never small anymore hehehe...

Oh and Deep Fried Icecream balls......mmm delicious.

So yep.. my tummy was screaming to go home and put pyjamas on hahahaha. Yeah the pants were pretty tight hehe

Anyway, I am glad I went out for dinner with my classmates

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

glad you had a great time - but I have to ask - what on earth are deep fried ice cream balls??

Sounds like a great time! I have to ask too, what are deep-fried ice cream balls? I've had the mexican deserts where they coat the ice cream & fry it. Thinking this is maybe something similar.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

oh lucky you! That sounds like a great time! And back to jammies is always a welcome feeling :)

Hehe I knew Ya'd ask about the deep fried icecream! Yup youre right alice. the batter they use is the batter that they use to make those yummy cinnamon donuts. Or even normal donuts. Yummy
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Mmmm sounds delicious!! Skip dinner and go straight for dessert!

Jennifer