shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Happy Turkey Day!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I wish all of you full bellies, full memories (& comfy shoes for Black Friday) on this Thanksgiving!!! For those out of our country who don't celebrate Thanksgiving today, Happy Day anyway ; )))

(haven't been in touch, sorry, had to go out of town for a death in the family but I'm back and got lots of new stuff to get out in the next day or 2!)

cya!!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Glad to have ya back Liz! Happy thanksgiving to you too!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Looking forward to seeing what you have created :)

Thank you Liz & I hope you have a great day as well. Sorry to hear of the loss in your family.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Welcome back Liz. And I hope you had a good thanksgiving. Black Friday? why is it black friday .... you see here... black fridays are usually Friday 13ths... and I know thats not the case for you guys... So care to share what its all about?

hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)