I have been digi scrapping since mid September last year. Before that I did paper scrapping, but always hated using up my favorite things and then not having what I wanted on hand.

I was pretty sick last couple of years and was finally forced to take a disability retirment. But I felt so tired all the time I didn't even turn on my computer for almost a year. In September of last year, I finally turned it on and was determined to learn how to use my PS 7 software. I felt like my brain was was just turning to mush now that I wasn't teaching any more. I started looking on the internet for tutorials on PhotoShop and discovered the world of digital scrapbooking. I read a few tutorials, downloaded some freebies and took the plunge a few weeks later and tried making my first layout.

I am addicted now--and as in paper scrapping, I am a paper junkie but now I don't run out of the colors I love any more. And my favorite discovery is Ctl-t
to resize things. I make cards now (mostly to use up all my "stuff") but will never go go back to paper for my scrapbooks. I will admit though that after I have my pages printed, I sometimes will add hidden journaling tags to them and an occasional embelishment.