shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Kids Say the Funniest Things

Kids Say the Funniest Things

I have three boys 2 of which are talking up a storm now. Boy do they ever say the funniest things.

While potty training several months ago, one of them told me, "It doesn't work" I had to step out of the bathroom into the hall b/c I was laughing so hard.

I have an entire collection of funny things they say but today this one really stands out...

I made a layout today of all my boys together and I thought it turned out well considering I hadn't really tried this style before. I asked one of the twins if he like the picture that I made of him and his brothers and his reply was, "No, I don't like it cause it's insane....OK..."

Now I didn't take offense b/c he's only 3 but boy are they honest.

What are some of the funny things your kids have said. I think we could all use some laughs!

Hugs,
    Theresa

That is tooooo cute Theresa! I can just picture your little guys saying those things! Emma is just starting to form sentences so she hasn't really had any good one liners yet. It cracks me up tho when I shout for my dh "Chris!" and she shouts it right after me ... then goes running looking for him.
    This isn't really funny, but cute ... I sneezed today and for the first time Emma said "bless you mommy" ... I about melted right in my chair.

oh how sweet! One of my boys said bless you to me yesterday and my heart melted too!

Hugs,
    Theresa

A couple of weekends ago we were with some friends we don't see very often. My son was in the room so when the other Mom asked me if we should go get some ice cream she spelled out the letters. Before I had a chance to reply my 6 year old told her she needs to say it in pig latin because he knows how to spell. Ha. Smart ***

I keep meaning to scrap this one too...

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    A couple of weekends ago we were with some friends we don't see very often. My son was in the room so when the other Mom asked me if we should go get some ice cream she spelled out the letters. Before I had a chance to reply my 6 year old told her she needs to say it in pig latin because he knows how to spell. Ha. Smart ***

I keep meaning to scrap this one too...
    ROFLMAO...that's funny!

These stories are so funny....and kids do say the funniest things. I was watching my grandson Caleb the other day and he was sitting at this little table doing his lessons (his Mommy homeschools him) and I was playing on the laptop right next to him. He is gabbering away and I was trying to concentrate on something so I was being quiet and he proceeds to tell me "Well I guess that we will talk later".