shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Clear your Saturdays!

Clear your Saturdays!

Announcing Saturday Fun Chat with Rebecca! Mark your calendars and clear up some space on your desk to put your feet up, sit back, and relax! Nothing but chatter going on here! Will there be goodies or won't there? You will never know! Saturdays at 6pm pst and 9pm est! Hope to see you all there!

Click here to receive reminder...
    Last edited by HollyS; 11-20-2006 at 05:26 PM. Reason: add reminder link

:( :(

have made the decision that I have to move to EST time zone! have had enough of missing out on chats

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Announcing Saturday Fun Chat with Rebecca! Mark your calendars and clear up some space on your desk to put your feet up, sit back, and relax! Nothing but chatter going on here! Will there be goodies or won't there? You will never know! Saturdays at 6pm pst and 9pm est! Hope to see you all there!
    Oh fun!! I just hope to remember to be there!! ;)
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post

have made the decision that I have to move to EST time zone! have had enough of missing out on chats
    No, move to CST & be my neighbor.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I hope to be able to join you Rebecca. How bout a hint of the agenda? What do you have planned??? Something really good, I bet!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Joy - we can use Hello and hold a chat for two - i promise to be there for you!!
    I'll make you a freebie and you can make me one!!

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post

Yah, CST is where it's at!! Though Alice gets better weather all year long than I do!

Jennifer

Yay. I hope to be able to make the 9pm chats.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Daniellesmama View Post
    Yah, CST is where it's at!! Though Alice gets better weather all year long than I do!
    No no it's all about PST, PST!!!! (Insert cheerleading smilie here) Goooooo PST YAY!!!! LOL

Ok, it's officially waay past my bedtime, I'd better go turn in, nite ladies!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN