shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Don't forget the NDSD Sale here at GDS!

Don't forget the NDSD Sale here at GDS!

Don't forget that the NDSD Sale is only for today!! It does not go through the whole weekend! For today only you can get 30% off anything in the store, including new products (it does exclude printing and classes).

Hurry over!
    AmyLeigh

I still cant into the store.

I finally got into the store and bought 3 new kits but can't get back in to download but that's okay I know I have time to do that. Your Raspberry Chocolate Kit Amy is awesome.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

4. Getting Frustrating...

I've been trying all day to get into the store, but can't - I always seem to get the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message. I can get to the forums and homepage just fine, but I've had my eye on several products and can't get to them in the strore. I know the sale is only for today, so I'm getting frustrated. Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseliz View Post
    I've been trying all day to get into the store, but can't - I always seem to get the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message. I can get to the forums and homepage just fine, but I've had my eye on several products and can't get to them in the strore. I know the sale is only for today, so I'm getting frustrated. Any advise?
    We;re all having the same trouble. I'm hope it will be extended. There were several things I wanted.

Hi Ladies, as I mentioned in the other announcement thread, we are experience problems on our site. When everyone is ok, you can shop :) and don't ya be a worrying....we will be extending the sale!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hi Ladies, as I mentioned in the other announcement thread, we are experience problems on our site. When everyone is ok, you can shop :) and don't ya be a worrying....we will be extending the sale!
    You rock Holly!

you ROCK! Thanks for doing that. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Thank goodness for that!!! I knew you'd work something out for us Holly :)

I am so glad that you "got my back". You rock girlfriend!