shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smilies.. Smilies... Everywhere!!

Smilies.. Smilies... Everywhere!!

Just wanted to give a big Thank You to the Two Gurus
    Rebecca for supplying the fun Smilies and Holly for putting them up here so we have more to have fun with!!
    I for one am having a ball!!

somebody save me!!

ahhhhh

Last edited by Debra; 11-16-2006 at 08:34 PM.

You are an odd one :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    You are an odd one :P
    No you're not!!!!

You should have seen how excited Gill and I were - as soon as I got to her house on Wednesday afternoon, I made her log on here straight away so that I could show them to her!!!!

So, thank you for getting them - they are just too cute!!

This one has to be my fave, especially with Alice learning to play the vioin!!! :18:

Although, maybe that just makes us odd too!!!

This one has to be my fave, especially with Alice learning to play the vioin!!! :18:

I love that one too!!! I just admit though, I haven't found a use for this one yet....

Um hehe I was only kidding, I begged for the smilies! The violin is like when someone is whining about something and you don't give a poop about it cause they whine a lot :P

lol they are great arent they!

:spit:

heehee i love 'em!! Thanks gals!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    The violin is like when someone is whining about something and you don't give a poop about it cause they whine a lot :P
    lol - I knew what it meant - I always 'get the violins out' for my girls!! Just thought it was cute!!

I'd really like some of these and maybe some of this and an awful lot of this

LOL Joy - this one reminded me of you...

you know which one we're missing.. the one where his eyes get big and he opens his mouth and then he falls over backwards.. I definitely need that one!!..... Oh, Rebeccaaaaaaaaaaa

10. Those are all adorable - Can hardly wait to use them! Thanks Girls!