shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

Hi Heather,

You must have signed up for elements because I teach the regular Photoshop beginning class and I don't have an invoice for you. I would have one if you had signed up for one of my classes so I think you are good. :)

Andrea Gold

Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    I think I signed up for beginning photoshop instead of elements I really need the elements class. how do I fix this. I paid 30 dollars and it says the the classes are 50% off. so is each class 15 dollars. If that tis the case maybe I could o both and not get the reimbursment to the store. let me know what the deal is. Thanks for your help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell

2. password

I am unable to open the beginning pse syllabus. Do we need a password. that is what it tells me when I open it in pse 9.

You need to open it with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Let me know if you need help finding it. It is pre-installed on most computer systems.

Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    I am unable to open the beginning pse syllabus. Do we need a password. that is what it tells me when I open it in pse 9.

i would like to buy the photoshop elements classes but what is the next step ? sign up for the classes or what do I do? sorry i may be sound silly but i'm lost. If i buy the two classes beginners and the other one advance I think how do i do it ?