shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Kit

Christmas Kit

Ok, I'm gonna make a Christmas kit.. so, what would you like in it? Any special colors? More traditional or more contemporary? Any must have elements?

What's your wish?

I love traditional. And for elements I would love to see big bows like for the top of presents.
    Just my thoughts

Bows please. I like any colors, traditional or non. Maybe some blues in the non-traditional.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

I like both traditional and non-traditional and am likely to use both!!! I love bows - oh, and tinsel - prolly the only time I like loads of glittery stuff is Christmas!!

wow.. these are great ideas... thanks you guys! Well, girlies.. you know what I mean..hehe!

and maybe some elements for the kids! Thats all i wanted to say! Most of my layouts and pics are them at christmas so some child friendly bits pretty please :)

How about holly and ivy? Those are pretty traditional, but I am sure they would work for non traditional too!

Jennifer

Blue green and silver are my colors. :) Course x-mass is not an religous haliday for me. I just like the sentament of being generous with others. Drives my DH nuts. :) I like snowmen and lights, candels, fireplaces. Oh yah you should do some bells!!! .......lets see...... defanitly some nice word art. Hope that will give some good ideas.

i need a melted snowman, so basically a water puddle with a carrot, 2 eyes, and a hat floating in it and Santa in shorts. that's Christmas where I'm from~
    Lynds
    I Happily Create For
    Tabatha Reed
    Melissa Daniel
    Grace Bennett

wow.. Bells... great idea too! Thanks Redring!