shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks....

Cool Starbucks....

Yes, I know everyone loves starbucks.... but can someone please explain to me why???? I mean, I'm a crazy coffee drinker, anyone who knows me will attest to that! But for some reason, I just haven't been bitten by the Starbucks bug.... Have You?

Nope, not even when I lived where they were close to home. The closest one to me now is about 60 miles.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

I like starbucks, but I don't like the prices. Generally I can't tell the difference between home coffee and bought except mine is usually hotter

i agree with xaria.. I got put off by the price... so went to mcdonalds mcCafe.. at least i know they make awesome Lattes lol

Yeah.. its a money issue for me
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

i like the atmosphere, the seats and book corners, the company and the cakes and biscuits. But in England the coffee is just soooo yummy. And the winter flavaous and the Hot Chocolates are to die for. You just don't get it in any other English coffee place - that is why i love it!

I do love their signature hot chocolate - especially the large size along with a chocolate mallow thingy - whilst sitting alongside Gill - then not being able to move for the rest of the day!!!

As far as their coffee goes, it isn't anywhere near as nice as Tim Horton's coffee which Wendy and Marcie got me addicted to when I stayed with them in Canada!! (btw ladies - i have run out of the packets of Tim's!!!!!)

Well now, if I can sit with Twirlyjoy and Beany or any of your guys for that matter... I think I'd really like Starbucks better. We stayed in a hotel this past weekend that had a starbucks in it and the coffee was so yucky... I did have a "white chocolate something..." and that was delicious but 4+ bucks!! Hey, that must be the "bucks" part!!

We don't have Starbucks here and i hate coffee, so i don't know why people like it so much.
    Greetings from Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    As far as their coffee goes, it isn't anywhere near as nice as Tim Horton's coffee which Wendy and Marcie got me addicted to when I stayed with them in Canada!! (btw ladies - i have run out of the packets of Tim's!!!!!)
    Tim Horton's rules!! And their iced caps are the best!!

Jennifer

If I could go and sit in a book store and enjoy Starbuck's coffee, I would! Sometimes I just pop in to get even just a regular coffee, nothing fancy but with whip cream and it's just deliche....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.