shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Toot Toot Me And Alice!

Toot Toot Me And Alice!

I must be on a roll at the moment!! I got Layout of the Day at Gotta pixel for my Snow Fairy layout that I did using Alice's (OKblues) Dreaming In Blue kit!!! You can see the info on their blog here

Congrats! That's wonderful...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I just saw it at Gotta Pixel and rushed over here to see if you had noticed yet. congrats!!

That makes at least three scrappers and two designers that have had layouts/products featured there. What an awesome bunch we are!!

Jennifer

4. Congratulations - Beautiful Kit Alice and Beautiful Layout TwirlyJoy!

WTG you two! Joy leave some space for the rest of us!! LOL Real cute layout tho!

Oh cool Joy!! congratulations!!
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    I must be on a roll at the moment!! I got Layout of the Day at Gotta pixel for my Snow Fairy layout that I did using Alice's (OKblues) Dreaming In Blue kit!!! You can see the info on their blog here
    You did such a beautiful job with the kit and the page is well deserved to be picked! Congratulations!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Congrats to you! That is a beautiful layout!!!!! WTG! :)
    Michaele

What a beautiful page and the kit is one of those "have to haves!"... Congrats to both of you!! :)