shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Look what you might get....

Talking Wow! Look what you can get....

Here's a sneak peak at the collaboration kit we are going to be giving out to all participants at tonight's "Introduce A Friend" chat.

And that's not even close to being all! We will be doing a treasure hunt that will lead you to nice little surprises as well as have other fun games. Our grand prize we will be giving away will be a coupon entitling the winner to one free kit of your choice (will be a price limit) each month for 6 months.

We can't wait to see you there!
    Last edited by HollyS; 11-08-2006 at 01:44 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

hhhhmmm! Gonna do a scientific experiment! How much cafffeine is required to keep a 30-something year old Brit awake till 3am!

Joy, we'll be doing another chat to fit your timezone :)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Joy, we'll be doing another chat to fit your timezone :)
    Yeah, I know - and I really do appreciate it, but I wanna go to this one!!!! lol - how much like a spoilt brat do I sound!!! :P

Lovely!!!! Joy go nap now and it will help to stay up!!!!

Wow...that is a beautiful collaboration kit! How exciting....hope I can make it....my three year old tends to be a bit demanding around that time. Looking forward to it...sounds like a lot of fun!
    Michaele

WOW !!! Gorgeous kit!! I have invited a few digitalscrapping newbies..hope they will come. Most of the people I know are already converted, LOL.
    ~Wendy~

Updated this thread to show all items in the collab kit :) Is your mouth watering yet???

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    hhhhmmm! Gonna do a scientific experiment! How much cafffeine is required to keep a 30-something year old Brit awake till 3am!

if it works Joy can you phone me please !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post

I would suspect a lot.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown