shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: PSE 5 flaking out!

1. PSE 5 flaking out!

Ok for some reason my PSE5 is loosing it's ever loving mind. I opened it up today and my shapes were GONE! They are all still in the program folder like they should be but they don't show up for me to use. A little bit ago i opened it and my photo bin will not stay open. I have checked in the menu part and it just goes away again. Am I crazy, or is the program. I plan on buying 6 soon but I would really like to be able to work the way I am used to until then. HELP!!!

To get your photo bin back, under Window, make sure that Photo Bin is checked. I somehow unchecked mine a month or so back and about went crazy until I figured out the problem.

As far as the shapes---haven't had that problem, but maybe if you went into Edit > Preferences and clicked Reset, it would set you back to the original settings?

Anyone else have any ideas?
    Paige

Sometimes, all it takes is rebooting your PC.

That's all I got! lol

4. I tried to reboot and I made sure that the it was checked. But as soon as I go back the bin cloese and it's unchecked again when I go back....who know's...crazy thing lol
    Thanks for the help ladies!!!!