shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: So do you pick the pic or kit first?

So do you pick the pic or kit first?

So when you are scrappin a LO. Do you pick a kit and then find a picture to go with it or do you find a pic first then a kit?

I normally pick a kit than a picture.
    Lynds
    I Happily Create For
    Tabatha Reed
    Melissa Daniel
    Grace Bennett

Lately, I usually start with the kit and then find a picture that fits it! :)
    Michaele

When I buy a kit, I usually buy it with a particular photo in mind, so in those cases, I start with the photo, then choose the kit. Sometimes, the designers whose CTs I am on ask me to work with a specific kit, so in those cases it is the kit first.

Normally i first pick the photo(s) and then i choose the kit. But in the CTs i get the kit and then i have to find the right picture.
    Greetings from Germany!

5. i'm the same then jajue;)
    if i want to scrap i first choose a phot and then i search the perfect kit :) but when i get kits to play with i choose a photo which fits to the kit

It depends. If I LOVE the kit, I start there, but often I find a pic that I am inspired by and then look for the things that fit it. Lately I have been starting with the kit.

Oh, and templates - LOVE the templates!!

Jennifer

Definately...............................

Both! I pick with kits and pics in mind, i paper and digi scrap ....OMG no wonder my house and mind are a complete mess!

I usually start with the photo and look for a kit or kits to coordinate. Unless it's CT layouts, then I have to find a photo to work with the kit.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown