shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caption Me!

1. Caption Me!

Since we had so much fun with Erin's photo yesterday (I agree, Helen, we should make this a regular thing) I thought maybe I could get some cute/funny ideas for this photo! This is from Sophie's 4 month portraits and to me she looks like an old, bald man with a beer belly hanging out on the beach. I even considered photoshopping a beer can in her hand, but that would be crossing the line, dontchya think? LOL! (I wouldn't really...)

So, any ideas?

2. How about this caption:

"Hey, while you're up, wouldya grab me a drink?"

Very cute picture. She's such a doll!!!

Oh this is so cute! How about something like "Don't bother me - I'm dreaming..."

4. These are cute...LOL

I already used one similar on a LO with her, but I also thought of something along the lines of "eat your hearts out, boys!" or "wow, look at that fat lobster we netted...oh wait, that's not a lobster..." since she is on a net.. I don't know, need more coffee before I can be funny... please keep 'em coming!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScrapShana View Post
    How about this caption:

"Hey, while you're up, wouldya grab me a drink?"

Very cute picture. She's such a doll!!!
    LOL-that's funny!

"wow, look at that fat lobster we netted...oh wait, that's not a lobster..."

I like that one, Amy! You don't need any help...!

I know I used this saying before...but why not put a baby bottle in her hand and say " It's 5 O:Clock Somewhere" ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I know I used this saying before...but why not put a baby bottle in her hand and say " It's 5 O:Clock Somewhere" ?
    Heehee...that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I vote for this! I can't think of anything funnier than that!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh that is too funny!