shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Lock of Hair

1. Lock of Hair

I want to make a page for dd's first haircut. I have a lock of hair that I would like to be part of the page. I know this is the digital world, but does anyone know if there exists some type of clear envelope that I could put her hair in and then attach to the page? I don't want it very big. I scrap 6x4 and it's only a small lock of hair. I don't even care if I can never get the hair out again, although that would be nice.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

I've actually seen little envelopes like this at Walmart in the craft section where they put the paper scrapping supplies. You are talking about a paper scrapping envelope, right?

Yes, there are! I used them to save my daughter's ID bracelets from the hospital. They make vellum ones and thicker plastic ones in a variety of sizes. Just check out your local scrapbookg stores or if you do a web search for scrapbooking keepsake envelope you'll find a bunch. I just love having those little envelopes on my paper pages....
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock