shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Alfenner's Grunge Prince Kit

1. Is it too late to join in? I see the "due" date is the 15th. I'm going to get the kit right now, and a set of templates for that bonus I hope I get my actual QPs finished in time. I will have at least one in there on time.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDesign View Post
    Is it too late to join in? I see the "due" date is the 15th. I'm going to get the kit right now, and a set of templates for that bonus I hope I get my actual QPs finished in time. I will have at least one in there on time.
    You sure can...glad to have you join us :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. I posted my first page made with a template (ever). Now I am trying to make a QP all of my own for the swap. I hope I can get that done in time.

I used the template but wasn't able to use the directions for "grouping" with the same results as the tutorial here. Instead I had to use the magic want.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

ABSOLUTELY there's still time to join in!!!! Pages just need to be sent/uploaded by the end of the day on the 15th!

This is going to be an awesome brag book album!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

5. And another that I made all by myself. I don't think I can take any more time away from the family to make a third, but I am so happy that I could join in with these. Look at the full album I, I mean WE are going to get in the end!

Are we supposed to email our png files now, later or when?
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

6. Oops!! Forgot to post back under this thread when I posted my brag book qp! Here's the link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...02&ppuser=4632

7. Hi - Here's my brag book exchange QP. All the QP's being submitted are just awesome!

Here it is:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=13045

8. I saw all the gorgeous brag book pages and decided I had to have these qp's! So, I'm in!!!
    Andrea M.
    Mommy to Patty; Wife of Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDesign View Post
    And another that I made all by myself. I don't think I can take any more time away from the family to make a third, but I am so happy that I could join in with these. Look at the full album I, I mean WE are going to get in the end!

Are we supposed to email our png files now, later or when?
    Yes, isn't it awesome or what! Emailing now would be great!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.