shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: October Collab Kit now available!

October Collab Kit now available!

Ready to scrap those Halloween pictures??? Well we have the perfect kit for you...and you can get it FREE! Here's how....just spend $10 on a single order at anytime during the month of October...pretty simple eh?. After you complete your order, we'll see that you made the purchase and will send you an email with links to download the kit (please allow 24 hrs for us to send you this email to you)! To see all the individual designer previews, click here.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

this kit is wonderful everyone! it was great fun working on the preview and getting to see all the elements early

hope you enjoy it...can't wait to see your amazing layouts with it!
    just me, jessica

Yes it is awesome! Thanks so much to all the designers for their individual contributions!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yeah! This is awesome! I love Halloween!

Liking this kit a lot. With the cool grid paper I was able to do a simple and fast page for Theresa's quote challenge. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=3712

Kathy