shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 6 New Products and 5 days for my 30% off sale

6 New Products and 5 days for my 30% off sale

There's only 5 days left for the 30% off my entire store - sale ends Sunday night, September 30th!

And I now have 6 new products in my store. Wow - I'm up to 29 products and I only won the Designer contest less than a month ago! Lots more I want to do!

Here is my new Over the Hill Add-on Kit - on sale for only $2.10.

WANT GRUNGE for your Halloween cards and party invitations - my Over The Hill Page Kit and this Add On are perfect for that!

Here is my new A Tortoise Shell Mini Kit
    on sale for only $1.40

If you loved my Heritage Charm Page Kit in the Designer Contest in August, here is my new Heritage Charm II page kit just loaded into the store. It's on sale for only $2.80. Check out those frames and antique hat pin!

Here's my new Alpha Set Tortoiseshell on sale for only $1.05!

And my TWO new overlays - here's my new Autumn Leaves Overlay and my new A Corduroy Overlay Texture - both on sale for only $1.40 each - and both are ok for commercial or personal use - no credit required.

So go check out my store - only 5 days left for the sale!
    Last edited by Debra; 11-18-2007 at 06:10 AM.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Geeez Louise! You're a designing machine girl! I can find so many uses for this new stuff! Thanks!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Geeez Louise! You're a designing machine girl! I can find so many uses for this new stuff! Thanks!
    LOL. Yes, Helen, you are designing like a mad woman but the good thing is that it is so delightful. I am so liking the heritage charms II, so many possibilities and I am not a heritage scrapper...yet.
    Also, like the grunge factor on the Over the Hill add on.
    You keep designing because your stuff rocks.

Countdown - starting - ONLY a little over TWO days left on my store sale.

30% off everything in my store - through Sunday night - September 30th.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Isn't it amazing all the wonderful products you've already created!! I love the Alphas..and the overlays...and your add-on to the over the hill is fantastic!!!

6. These are great pieces.

Beautiful things in there Helen, I went in and bought your new Heritage Charm II page kit, lots of things in it that will help me finish up my Myrtle Beach Trip layouts.
    Elaine My Blog
    \