shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: I'm So Excited!!

I'm So Excited!!

I am sure you are all wondering what amazing thing has happened in my life to warrant this post, so I am sorry to disappoint you, but

LUCIE'S CAST WAS TAKEN OFF TODAY!!!!

Lucie is my 6 year old, usually very active, dd who one month ago, badly broke both bones in her arm which meant she had to have an operation and has spent the last month with a big plaster cast from her fingers to her shoulder, but today it came off - and all is ok. She has to take it very easy - no climbing/handstands etc, but she has been given the ok by her doctor to do her dance exam on 13th November which has made her soooooooooo happy as she loves her dancing! I also have to sat that I am so proud of her - she did not complain once in the whole month about not being able to do anything, or about it aching or anything - something I don't think I could have done!!

YAAY! That's wonderful..congrats!

PS, love your Typo blinky...way too cute! I'm gonna have to fight ya for it cuz I thought I was the the queen of typos!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Not disapointed, that is good news!! I am happy for you both.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    PS, love your Typo blinky...way too cute! I'm gonna have to fight ya for it cuz I thought I was the the queen of typos!
    I am happy to rule jointly with anyone else- on the condition that you can match my typo - I once told a very busy chat room that I liked to give free thongs away - obviously, I had meant free thIngs!! I still get reminded of it now, and it was over a year ago!! Match that, and then feel free to snag the blinkie!!! ;) ;) ;)

That's so wonderful Joy! Yaaay for Lucie for being such a trooper through this tough time! Glad to hear it's over!!

YAY! I remember the relief of getting casts off!! I bet her arm feels WAY lighter and YAY on no complaining!! I did!!
    Lynds
    I Happily Create For
    Tabatha Reed
    Melissa Daniel
    Grace Bennett