shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Fancy QP GRAB BAG Bonus - SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Fancy QP GRAB BAG Bonus - SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone - my Fancy Quick Page exchange ends this Saturday night, September 22..and I've just added a preview of my Quick Page that you will receive if you participate - to the thread with the information on the QP exchange HERE and in the QP gallery HERE

And since everyone LOVES grab bags these days, as an extra BONUS, everyone who participates will get a SURPRISE Fancy Grab Bag from me. In it you will get some of the newest, trendiest, elements that I have created.

Two of the 10 or more elements you will get in this BONUS Grab Bag include the ribbon frame and stitched Yo Yo Flower shown on this page. You will also get the quilted paper background as another paper for your Fancy collection.

So for a sneak peak at some of the BONUS grab bag items you get - check out the frame and yo yo flower on this QP.

Last edited by HollyS; 09-21-2007 at 04:07 AM.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Oh boy.. a grab bag from you!! I really love the folded ribbon frame...!

oh how cool...good deal Helen