shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Gonna Be For Halloween?

Whatcha Gonna Be For Halloween?

Well, I'm always a witch.. hehe!

But Hannah's gonna be a Princess/Witch. .. she has the beautiful costume with the witchy hat and broom..such a silly girl.. I'll have pics later today

What about you and your munchkins?

No costume for me, but my dd will be either a purple dino or a pink poodle - depends on her mood, I guess!

Jennifer

No kids yet. We did dress up though. :) tons of fun! I was Lulu from final fantisy game. And my husbend was An soul reaver from the anime bleach. Ya know I just realised we swiched obsesions. I am the anime fan and he is the video game addict. LOL! Ill do an lo on halloween soon.

4. nothing
    i don't do st special tomorow evening ;) in germany we do not "celebrate" halloween.
    a great & spooky night to you :)
    but in a few weeks we have a celebration i think you don't have

Quote Originally Posted by sarah87 View Post
    nothing
    i don't do st special tomorow evening ;) in germany we do not "celebrate" halloween.
    a great & spooky night to you :)
    but in a few weeks we have a celebration i think you don't have
    What do you celebrate in a few weeks??

Our family doesn't really celebrate Halloween. We had a fall festival with church Saturday, but no costumes. Just some great food and lot of fun. This year was a treasure hunt theme.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

OH Sarah.. you have my curiosity going.. so.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellesmama View Post
    No costume for me, but my dd will be either a purple dino or a pink poodle - depends on her mood, I guess!
    Isn't that the truth!!

I wont be celebrating Halloween... my doors will be locked tonight so i dont get visitors coz i wont have any lollies to give... and Im scroogy anyway. My son isnt allowed to go trick or treating coz he's been naughty and my daughter... well i dont think she will be going either.. i think she thinks shes too old for that stuff.. @ 12 years?? hehe so yeah... its not really a big thing here in nz either.. but I might change my mind later and buy some lollies and I will tell the kids that call in that they only get a treat if I get to take a photo of them hehe
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

9. ;)

we celebrate "st. martin". he was a soldat who divvy his coat with a poor man.
    children go from house to house or shops with a lantern and sing and then they get sweets (like on halloween) :)

i thnink it's a bit similar to halloween

Oh cool... At least its for a better cause than halloween lol
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)