shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Word

The Last Word

I got this from another site and I hope everyone will join in.
    It's called [B]LAST WORD[B]
    All you have to do is post something, anything at all that you want to say and you then have the LAST WORD, at least you do until someone else posts something then they will have the last word.
    How long will you have the last word?
    Right now I have the last word, will you be next?
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Good Evening Everyone,
    There are some fantastic layouts in the gallery. Have you checked them out and given some love yet? Hey I always have to get the last word in...

I just ate some peanut butter cup ice cream. Now I have the last word!

4. No joke, I'm eating cottage cheese. Blah. Is "blah" a word? Anyhoo, that's my last word. No that is. No that is. That. That. That.

Thanks for joining in. The peanut butter ice cream sounds great but I think I'll go have some chocolate chunk myself. Now I've had the last word.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Now I'm eating a popsicle. Last word.

7. I have used up all my WW points for the day and there is ice cream staring at me....be cursed ice cream. There I had the last word!

The heck with the ice cream...eat more cottage cheese. I just had strawberry yogurt...yummo. See told you I "always" have the last word!

Not sooo fast Gwen... LOL I cant have ice cream or any other sweets for the next 7 weeks. Now I have the last word.

Tonight is the night for frozen treats. I'm sitting here eating a Reese's Klondike bar right now. And that's the last word.