shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Cuddle Up Page Kit

New Cuddle Up Page Kit

Check out this week's Supreme Team III Round 2 Contest entries HERE for layouts using my NEW Cuddle Up Page Kit.

It's that time of year (for most of us) that fall and winter seasons are closing in and it will be time to cuddle up with some warm corduroys and flannels - read a good book, go to a school Homecoming bonfire, or go camping and sit around a campfire. This kit has lots of warmth to get you in the mood.

Kit includes 10 textured papers (12x12) in popular, country colors of dark green, sage, cream, wine, and navy blue. 16 basic elements in country kraft paper and wood. 4 solid corduroy papers, 1 argyle flannel paper, 1 tartan plaid flannel paper, 1 checked flannel paper, 1 floral corduroy paper, 1 slightly distressed solid kraft paper, and 1 solid leather textured paper.

16 elements: 1 journal book with coordinating leather-textured covers,
    1 crumpled tag, 2 crumpled deckle frames, 2 textured ribbons, 2 textured
    bows, 2 stitches (1 blanket stitch, 1 straight), 1 twine, 1 brad, 1 eyelet,
    1 threaded button, 1 corner, 1 staple.

Perfect for fall and winter pages, holidays, heritage, vintage, back-to-school, military, camping, kids, and adults. Use to make holiday cards and party invitations. Leather and kraft papers are perfect for making additional elements such as mats, frames, ribbons, decorations. Everything at 300 dpi for high quality printing.

Cuddle Up Page Kit

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

this kit ROCKS Helen...I am so glad that I have it. I see so many layouts coming with this one...Christmas, Heritage, etc. Thank you so very much....

This kit was so much fun to work with Helen!!! Thank you!!
    Janice