shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Paper Dolls, Acrylic Shapes, and Silver Linings, OH MY

Paper Dolls, Acrylic Shapes, and Silver Linings, OH MY

3 new items are now available in my store ....

Paper Dolls: Pajama Party Series

Clear Acrylic shapes and frames

and, A Silver Lining mini kit

Come to my PJ party game night chat tomorrow (Thursday, September 13, 9pm EST) and get a $2.00 coupon to use on anything in my store ;)

The paper dolls are so cute, Melanie!

Oh, I forgot

Alyssa add-on

By the way, there are 13 items that you can purchase in my store for for $2 or less, and 4 of them are dollar deals, so you could get two for participating in the chat tomorrow night

CUTE CUTE CUTE - the paper dolls are SO adorable - these will be great on pages with my grandkids!!!!!!! They will LOVE them - and I can dress them up in any colors I want to - cool!!!!!!

All of this is great! Glad to see you can take a break from your new job to do some designing -

and a $2.00 COUPON at Thursday night's pajama party - oh I hope I don't fall asleep on the sofa like I did tonight - will definitely try to be there - your chats are the best - love the games and the freebies!!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Oh I LOVE the paper dolls...gotta get to the PJ party tonight to get that coupon and then tomorrow off to go shopping...what a great plan...

I'm with everyone else - these paper dolls are TOO CUTE!! Can't wait to chat in my pj's tonight!

7. OMG these paper dolls are so cute!