shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you go both ways??

Do you go both ways??

Ok, now really. who paper and digital scraps??? And who dose both togather?
    Come on fess up. We wont hold it agenst you. I would like some others to scrap and tell. What do you add to your pages? Any tricks? How do you manipulate youre digital pages with your paper stuffs? Willing to share your little secrets? We would like to hear. We love eye candy too. Pictures are greate!

I am biscraptual! Although, I do do far more digital than paper scrapping. When I paper scrap, I don't do much 12 x 12 - mainly paper bag albums, etc. I am also doing a 'bit of both' album for my friends baby for Christmas! I will do the basic LO digitally ie photos and papers, then add 'real' embellishments.

I'm primarily digital. I just never cared for my results paper scrapping. I will add a nice braid or ribbon here or there though. Just a little embellishment to make it more tactile.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Being biscraptual is just my thing. I love what I can acomplish in photoshop. I just dont have the same ease and ajustability in paper and glue. I like the layerd and textured feel of paper scraping though. To me its what scrapbooking is all about. I set up my lo and sometimes ill chose to print some elements I used. I place my main digital layer on an black 12x12 page (found that makes the los pop) And keep an eye out for embelishments that will fit. Its the perfect relationship for me. I see that few people do this though.

I have digiscrapped for a year and in the past 4 or 5 months i became bisccraptual! I love doing 8 x 8 layouts. Just a nice size for a beginner!! I also make my own cards for people with scrapping elements and papers!

Verry cool Beany!! I bet your cards are beautifull!!

totally digital here. the selection in a b/m scrapbook store/aisle so overwhelms my feeble brain. and a messy "digital" desktop is much easier to clean up ; ))
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Oh i'd love to paper scrap, but in Germany (dont' know about America) it's a very expensive hobby.
    Greetings from Germany!

lol!!! no verry expensive here too. :)

In England, everything is more than double what it costs in Canada, so am thinking it is the same for America - thats why I like to print most of the papers, etc that I use for any paper scrapping that I do.