shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a boy!

It's a boy!

Well, as many of you know...I'm having a baby in January and we found out that it's a boy! We thought girl on one of the ultrasounds I had, but there's definitely no question about it after the last ultrasound! I'm very excited because my two year old is a boy and I think it will be great for him to have a brother to play with! Anyway, that's my exciting non-digi scrapping news!

2. Congrats Andrea!!!

Awesome for your 2 year old - congratulations! boy or girl - either one is great!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA!!!!

that's wonderful news - just think of all those fantastic LOs you'll be able to do very soon

congrats !

That's so cool!! I don't 'do' boys - 3 girls here, but other people's boys are really cute!!

Oh congrats to you and your family....babies are sooooooo much fun. Of course after having 4 already I don't have to tell you that. I am so happy for you!

Maybe we need an "it's a boy" or it's a girl" templates. I know that would be fun for you to create....

Congrats to you. They will be good play mates. I had 2 boys and then 2 girls.

Photo taken 17 December 2007

Yay! Congratulations!!

10. Yay! Congratulations Andrea! Awesome news!!!