shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: NEW Birthstone Kits in my Store

NEW Birthstone Kits in my Store

Well, this is my very FIRST designer announcement ever - so grab something to drink (just kidding)....

First, I have a NEW birthstone collection that just went up in my new store here at GDS. You can buy them individually on sale NOW for only $1.25 each (regularly sell for $2.50 each) and they have 3 gemstone glitter and embossed papers, 2 8x10 inch frames with gemstones, 1 flower with gemstone center, and 1 gemstone brad.

BUT the Birthstone Collection Set is a STEAL right now during the GDS Birthday Celebration. The 12 monthly Birthstone Mini Kits are bundled into a set - so if you buy the set - you're basically getting 6 of the kits for FREE. Regular price of Set is $15.00 (vs $30.00 if you bought each kit separately).

BUT during the sale right now (through Sunday night), you get an additional 50% savings on everything at GDS - which means you can buy the Birthstone Set for only $7.50 and that's like getting each kit for only 62 cents!!!!!!!

Here is the Birthstone Collection in my new store.

and here is a closeup of just one of the kits

And the following items are also in my store - in case you have not checked out my new store lately.

Fancy Page Kit - on sale now for only $3.00

Fancy Addon Kit on sale now for only $1.50

Fancy Alpha Set on sale now for only 75 cents - and it includes the large alphas, small alphas, and the numbers and punctuation!

Fancy Tags are on sale now for only 75 cents - that's only 4 cents per tag!

My Heirloom Kit that was my entry in the final round of the GDS Next Big Designer contest (which I won - still can't believe it - honestly!) is on sale now in the store for only $3.00.

My Over The Hill Page Kit , which was my entry in round 3 of the contest is now on sale for only $3.00.
    And the grungy papers and elements in this kit will be PERFECT for the upcoming Halloween party invitations and decorations!

My Heritage Charm Page Kit, which was my entry in round 2 of the contest, is also up in my store and is on sale for only $2.00

My Vintage Pearls Page Kit, my entry in round 1 of the contest, is now on sale for only $3.00.

And the Vintage Pearls Addon is on sale for only $1.50

I hope you check out the products and find something that appeals to you.
    The Birthstone Collection is the BEST bargain of all - for only $7.50 you will get 36 papers, 24 frames, 12 flowers, and 12 brads - all color-coordinated to the birthstones of the months.

I am currently working on Add Ons to the other contest entries: Over The Hill, Heritage Charm, and Heirloom; MORE vintage and country cottage style kits, a grungy neon Halloween kit; alphas; a series of templates (in brag book, rectangle, and square sizes), Overlays, Ready Made Quick Page Albums, Ready Made Brag Book Albums of my Heirloom, Over the Hill, and Vintage kits, and oh - lots more! I am carrying around a notebook now everywhere I go in case I get an idea I can use in future designs. I am so totally addicted to digiscrapping now!

And I've introduced a new monthly Technique Challenge here at GDS, so check it out here for all of the details.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

You are so rockin' as a designer.

Quote Originally Posted by KattyZak View Post
    You are so rockin' as a designer.
    Thanks! one of these days I'll get my head above water and back to posting lots in the forum - ever since I found out I won the contest - I've been designing away! And having FUN doing it!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.