shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Incognito for awhile

Incognito for awhile

Our power was finally turned on yesterday so now between moving, and a full shoeing schedule AND the wedding in a week and a half my plate is pretty full so I won't be around much, some, but not much. I will come back with some great goodies however--ideas are keeping me awake at night!! Don't forget to start thinking about this coming Sunday's Inspiration Sunday challenge. Still need to give out the prize for last week's..will get to y'all tonight, 'k? Loved all the LOs!!!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Sounds like you have a full plate for a bit. Hope all goes well for you!!

Jennifer

Yep, sounds like more than a full plate! Congrats on your wedding and finally getting settled into your new home... We'll be hear waiting for those wedding layouts and new home layouts! We'll miss you anyways :)

Good luck with everything Liz...It's an exciting time for you! Have fun and just breathe and take it all in. Can't wait to hear about it through your eyes. We appreciate all that you are doing here!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

wow - thats a mega-plate full - hope all goes ok - looking forward to seeing all the pics :)

Hope things settle down for ya.

7. good luck for all the things :)

Oh I cant wait till you have your wedding hun. I will be looking forward to the LO's and good luck hun!
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

I wish you the best with the move & congrats on the wedding! Sounds like a full plate for sure. Just look at all the lo's you will have. Glad I'm not the only one who wakes with ideas, lol.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown