shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a bit down today

Feeling a bit down today

Yesterday I was so sick and all night last nite. I dont know whats wrong with my stomach but yeah.... I couldnt sleep all nite coz of the pain. Managed to get a couple of hours in this morning and feeling a lot better but Im still not confident to eat again as I still feel that ickyness where the pain originally was. Friends say i must have caught a bug .. or im just not eating properly. Ugh... So yeah.. i wasnt around much last nite and probably wont be much today. Hugss
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

awww Sorry you are feeling so bad - really hope you feel better very soon. Sending lots of good wishes your way :)

:) hope you feel better soon!

Oh Girly, you have been running so hard lately, I bet you really need to get some good rest... Hope you feel better soon... hugs!

((((Aww, so sorry Phoenix.))) Here's ya some soup for when your tummy feels settled enough to eat...hope you get back to your ole self soon!!!

Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Take care and get some rest!

Jennifer

ahh had a few hours sleep this afternoon.. didnt want to wake up but then i didnt want to end up staying up all nite tonight either. lol as for eating.. i managed to have some breakfast and will be eating some dinner tonight... I think soup would be a good idea though.... and toast.. yum i love toast
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hope you are feeling 100% better soon.
    Melissa

Designer at Divine Digital and digital-scrapbooking.org

Hope you're feeling better today!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Get Well soon :)