shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Nature-ally Beautiful Overlays IV, NEW!!

Nature-ally Beautiful Overlays IV, NEW!!

I have a new set of Nature-ally Beautiful Overlays, now in my store!

These are gorgeous overlays of mountins scenes! They will be great for any ski shots, hiking trips, etc.

They are regularly only 2.00, but on on sale at 36% off through the end of August!
    AmyLeigh

Josh Amy...these are gorgeous. I am off to check this out...

Gwen/gigichet

I'm not sure how one would you use these. Over a photo or the entire layout?

wahoo! I have the first few sets, which I adore, and I have to add these to my shopping list.

Katty, I have used overlays on a photo, but I love them mostly for backgrounds!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Great overlays! Love them!

I love blending them with papers and creating 'new' paper backgrounds!

You know, we just to have to get some more layouts in our gallery with these overlays so we have some samples to show people how these can be used! Once you use an overlay - it opens up a whole new world.

I have taken some of my photos and used them as overlays - but I don't have any mountain photos like these - these will be GORGEOUS overlays to make up new papers!

WOW - love them!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hey, everyone! I know there were a few questions about using overlays, so I thought I would post some of them used on papers. This is just an example of a background, not a complete layout:

I don't really know why they came out different sizes (!), but in this example you can see the texture and color of the background.
    AmyLeigh

these are great Amy!
    just me, jessica

they are so lovely!!!

Those look wonderful.