shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: June 2014 Multphoto Challengei

1. June 2014 Multphoto Challengei

I love pages that have lots of photo and really tell the story of that special moment. Even those that are just a simple day hanging out together.

For this challenge, I'm requiring you to make a layout using at least 4 photos. It can be more, but not less than 4. Since Spring is finally here, I'd like to see something about spring in your layout. I want you to think outside of the box for this. I'm not requiring that your photos be about spring. However you need to have something that is springish on your layout, like a flowered paper (flowered elements are usually on a layout so not those), sprigs, blossoms, spring colors, etc...

Rules....
    (1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Let's see how creative you are and have fun!

At the end of the month, everyone will get this participation prize.

Name:  MASHE_Hesmydad_Preview.png
Views: 0
Size:  712.1 KB
    Last edited by Arizona Girl; 07-01-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Here is mine you can find it in the gallery HERE

Name:  CSD_MultiPhotoChallenge.jpg
Size:  122.1 KB
    >>> Blog >>> Facebook >>> Pinterest >>>

So I have flowers, of course, and they don't count, but I added a spring-like sprig :) I hope you cut me some slack because I was working in Paint.net!

I used two kits by True North Scraps, Early Spring and Sunday Afternoon.

Thanks for the challenge!

5. Bekki yes a sprig will work fine. I didn't think about people using other programs when I decided on this. I was trying to not make it a Father's day themed one since not everyone likes doing those. I thought you'd still be using a kit and have the supplies though. :)

Oh, yeah ... I still had the kit and supplies. It's just that Paint.net is VERY limited. I was mostly making excuses for the poor quality of my layout lol. I could have made it look better in PSE is really all I was saying :).

7. Quote Originally Posted by bekfek View Post
    Oh, yeah ... I still had the kit and supplies. It's just that Paint.net is VERY limited. I was mostly making excuses for the poor quality of my layout lol. I could have made it look better in PSE is really all I was saying :).
    Sorry it was so limited, but you did make it look good even using Paint.net versus pse. You didn't have access to your pse then? Computer problems or on vacation?

I was at work! ssshhhhhh! Don't tell on me!

9. My lips are sealed. :)

This was fun to do. I decided that Hop Toads and a sprig from the June Collab. Kit were Spring like. Thanks for the challenge.

Finding Hop Toads

Name:  Finding_Hop_Toads_July_2013_low.jpg
Size:  92.5 KB

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats