shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Use It All Challenge With Crescent Moon Designs

1. June Use It All Challenge With Crescent Moon Designs

Welcome to the June’s Use It All Challenge! I am Charly of Crescent Moon Designs, and I am very happy to be bringing you this months Challenge!
    For this Challenge, you will need to create a layout using EVERY PIECE of a previous posting bonus Mini Kit. If you don’t have any yet you may choose a Mini Kit from ANY CURRENT GDS Designer. Designers come and go so please check that the Designer is still a part of GDS.
    If you complete a layout, you will get a piece of our posting Bonus Collab kit “He’s My Dad.” Your layout must be unique for this challenge and cannot be used for any other challenges here at GDS.
    Make sure to put a link here with your layout and upload your layout to the Use It All Challenge Gallery by midnight on the deadline. Don’t forget to give credit and let us know what Mini Kit you used.
    Please either link to the Mini Kit in store or give us a preview in this thread as we need to check you did use it all.
    The deadline for this challenge will be June 30th at Midnight!
    Here is a preview of the bonus:

More...

Here's mine!! I had fun putting a headband on our guinea pig.

Name:  Snowball2.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  58.0 KB
    Last edited by mommadorian; 06-01-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg

Hey Charly, here is mine. I have it in the Gallery HERE

Name:  JuneUseItAllChallenge.jpg
Size:  101.5 KB
    >>> Blog >>> Facebook >>> Pinterest >>>

hahaha ... I used the same kit as everyone else so far because the posting prize came so early in the month!

I used the birds wings as leaves and I extracted some flowers from the background paper. I duplicated and recolored the ribbon. I also "created" a paper by using a color from the background paper.

Here's the kit I used: Sounds of Spring by Seoul 2 Soul Scraps.

Last edited by bekfek; 06-04-2014 at 04:10 PM.

5. Charly, I'll try & come back using one of Your mini's :) - as I haven't been well :( Can't do much :(

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here is my layout, using the following pb.
    Name:  use-it-all-June_edited-1.jpg
Size:  101.9 KBName:  folder (2).jpg
Size:  107.6 KB

Name:  Princess_Rylie.jpg
Size:  78.6 KB
    I used all of Seoul 2 Soul Sounds of Spring mini with pieces added from Queen Bee and Shmooangel
    template is by LissyKay Designs In Line

created using You Are My Sunshine by LyllahRaven Designs
    mom to 5 boys, married 19 years to one patient man

Here is my layout.

Name:  Spring_in_bloom.jpg
Size:  163.0 KB

using

Name:  folder.jpg
Size:  107.6 KB

9. I used Queen Bees Part of Sounds of Spring and a template of LissyKayDesign

Name:  useitall.jpg
Size:  166.6 KB

10. Love the layouts so far. Keep them coming.