Hi! Tricia of Seoul 2 Soul Scraps here. Welcome to the June Font Challenge!
I have an exciting challenge for this month. This idea was presented to me by Els AW and sounds like a lot of fun. She told me about a website called PaintFont where you can have your personal handwriting turned into a font for FREE!
So, your challenge this month is to use your own handwriting font for your journaling. If you do not have the equipment needed to print the template and scan your handwriting for the PaintFont service, I have a workaround for you. Simply write your journaling on a piece of paper, photograph it, and include it on your layout somewhere. The important part is to chronicle your personal handwriting. I think it is a great legacy to leave!
For participating in this month’s challenge, you will receive this tiny kit from Lyllah Raven Designs.
The rules for the challenge :
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the June Scrappin’ 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the*Font Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Layouts are due by midnight on June 30 in order to receive the prize!