shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May Progressive Art Journal Challenge! Come Join in the fun!!

1. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-post&cat=1401

My Quote:
    I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn’t shut up. 
- Ingrid Bergman

lol yes you are allowed!!! No rules remember? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin View Post
    Here is my week 1, I am not sure if I was allowed, but I slanted my papers, following the rules though! My quote is from Marie-Antoinette *I have seen all, I have heard all, and I have forgotten all*
    Attachment 8309

ohhhh pretty prettty!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moodeebeth View Post
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-post&cat=1401

My Quote:
    I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn’t shut up. 
- Ingrid Bergman

Here's mine. I also chose a quote from Audrey Hepburn, I am not sure i would call her a Diva, but she is my all time favourite actress, and was the first to come to mind when I read the prompt.

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Love this!!! LOL yeah Im behind big time!! I also had my older son here with his kiddos...and they have been in Germany for the past three years sooooo I was having a hard time taking myself away from them to make stuff too!! So i am just late!!! But here!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    So glad the challenge is up, was getting worried it was not going to run this month, LOL. Thanks again for your time and effort and gifts on these challenges. Sorry about computer problems, they are so painful but so useful when they work correctly.

Here is my prompt1, effort. My quote is from Marilyn Monroe, " If you are gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty."

Attachment 8310

6. May Art Journal Progressive

Name:  May-Progressive1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  175.7 KB

My quote is from Joan Crawford: " I think the most important thing a women can have - next to talent, of course - is her hairdresser."

I totally LOVE your quote!!!

That's fabulous Lindzy! That was the first quote I thought of too! LOL!

Here's mine:
    Name:  week_13.jpg
Size:  192.8 KB

my quote by Bette Davis:
    I will never be below the title...

Hope you don't mind my joining in. Here's my week one:

Name:  GDS_May_Progressive_Art_Journal_2014.jpg
Size:  208.6 KB

My quote (one of my favorite, ever!): I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    ~Suzette~