shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: May Progressive Art Journal Challenge! Come Join in the fun!!

My week 3 page. Image is linked to gallery.

angmag55

My weeks 2 and 3

I hope the accent with the lines is acceptable for the splat of color! took me awhile but I got it done. May has been a very hectic month. Helping Son and Daughter-In-Law move and cleaning their old house! whew getting too old for this! I did enjoy doing this once I got going agin! Love this challenge!

angmag55

My final page!

"Sorry for the delay in submitting Mays page, but I have been sick with pneumonia most of the month and although I am now up and about, I get exhausted after about half an hour up and about, so can't spent too long on computer and I had to complete a few scrap booking projects for the month, both here and other sites.

Name:  May_Progressive_AJ_Challenge_prompt4_web.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  203.8 KB

Quote by Marilyn Monroe "If you are gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty"
    Hidden relevant accents are alter photo of my daughter and myself merged into the background, bottom right hand corner and merged fairy midway down right hand border.