shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iNSD Speed Scrap Saturday May 3rd 9 PM EST

You're the best, Dawna!!
    Let's wait for LilyAnn's choice! :)

2. Unfortunately, I can't change the time of this one. I have it advertised on my blog and Facebook already. And my DH knows not to bother me than. My next speed scrap I'll try to schedule at a more convenient time for most.

Anyway, there will be extra time so everyone can participate!

Sounds like fun LilyAnn! We are off to a theatre production Saturday night but will check back on the 'extra time' in your instructions :)

Looks like you cannot please everyone!
    creative greetings,

5. We'll be starting in less than an hour! Are you ready?

Heading to the Chat room now!

7. Choose 5 papers (2 solid-ish) and place one as you background paper and choose 1 photo.

8. 2 - Make one paper 11” tall by 8” wide and place on the left side of the page. Make the same paper 11” tall by 2 ” wide and place on the left side of the page. That would leave a space of about 1 inches.

9. 3 - With the remaining 3 papers make each one a tad smaller and place them on top of the two papers you just made. Your top paper should be the other solid-ish paper. So we have two stacks of papers one on each side of the page.